Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thing 22: Staying Current

I definitely found myself writing more as I worked through the things. I’m sure there are some things, I will not be using. I don’t know how much I will be adding to this blog but I hope to add to my new house blog soon.

While I probably won’t be as immersed in the web 2.0 things as I am right now, I will be using some of the tools. I am more comfortable in the interactive web 2.0 world but I still don’t think I will put a lot of details about my life on the internet for anyone to see. I am not interested in doing any of the second life stuff because I have enough trouble living my first life.

I will likely use some of the things more for entertainment at home (you tube and podcasts) than at work. But there are podcasts and videos about book talks, library programming, etc that will be useful at work.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the honest feel of your blog posts! While I'm not real good at "following" others' blogs, I do appreciate reading posts that have a "REAL" feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I tried to keep it real. Perhaps a little too real at times. I enjoyed following your blog.

    ReplyDelete